- BEN HESS
- Coronado, California 92118
- (619) 437-4334 - email@example.com
Experienced project manager with successful record of bringing projects in on time and under budget. Responsibilities have included supervision and training of personnel, overseeing the work of contractors, logistics planning, quality control and managing budgets. Extensive experience working with PCs and recent
training in UNIX, object oriented programming, Windows programming and embedded systems.
- Software engineering: C/C++, Visual C++, JAVA, HTML, Microsoft Foundation Class
- Business applications: Lotus 1-2-3, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Harvard Graphics, Front Page 2000
- Developed several computer programs for project management that were praised by supervisors for dramatically improving efficiency
- Developed a computer program to track performance of an aircraft squadron that resulted in the group achieving the west coast’s highest ever readiness score.
- Often placed in charge of squadron computers due to reputation as the "the person to go to with computer problems"
- Manage team of over 200 direct sales representatives
- In top of class academically in various computer science classes
- Achieved rank of captain at Air LA in 8 months.
- President of Peninsula Gardens Homeowners' Association
- Software Engineering Certificate, San Diego State University (course was pass/fail)
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of Miami (3.5 GPA, see transcripts below)
- QualityCounts.com, 1995 - present
- Air LA, 1994-1995
- First Officer/Captain
- U.S. Navy, 1977-1993
- Air Support Coordinator/Squadron Training Officer
- Assistant Air Department Officer
- Officer-in Charge, Defense Contract Administration
- Evaluator Pilot/Pilot-in Command
- U.S. Army, 1968-1971
- Helicopter Pilot
[Pics, Transcripts & Class Projects]